Warm Greeting to all alumni of RCOEM (formerly SRKNEC, Nagpur). Your Alma Mater is committed to develop a strong bond with its Alumni. It has completed 32 years of service to the society in the field of Engineering and Technology. Alumni of the Institute are known for their technical competence and they are manning & managing all domains of Public/Professional fields with blend of elegance and power. Be it Academia or Corporate, Research or Defense, Public Sector or Govt. Organizations, your presence is felt far and wide.
I am happy to convey that Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM), Nagpur has become premier institution in central India. RCOEM is an autonomous institution permanently affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur. Institute is NAAC accredited with ‘A’ grade. Institute has made significant enhancements in undergraduate and postgraduate programs leading to the award of B. E., M. Tech., MCA, MBA and Ph.D. degrees in various Departments as well increasing enrolment of students in these programs. All Departments are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
You being professionally successful former students of this esteemed institute, I am reaching out to you to seek your help and guidance. I shall be grateful if you could kindly participate for this noble cause for your juniors. You can participate in any of the following ways or whatever way you can.
- Join the career mentorship program. The mentorship can be in person/by email/via Skype/through video conference etc.
- Participate in career oriented lecture series in person/via Skype/through video conference.
- Participate in sharing your own experiences and training students for the soft-skills.
- Help us in networking with organizations for the career placement.
- Career guidance in Civil Services/Defense Sector.
- Guidance in Higher Education in India and Abroad.
- Guidance in preparation of various competitive exams.
- Student Project Internship in your organization.
- Help us in formation of Center of Excellence.
- Donations in the form of equipments, educational kits, instruments.
- Donations for economically weak but meritorious students of RCOEM in Student Welfare Fund.
- Any constructive suggestions which can help us to function better.
It is for your information that Alumni Associations initiated the activity of Students’ Welfare Fund to help economically weaker but meritorious students on our campus. This Students’ Welfare Fund was instituted in year 2009 with generous contribution of Rs.50, 000/-from our alumni Mr. Aditya Bhelande from Industrial Engineering and one day salary contribution from teaching and non teaching staff of college. So far we have helped 23 students by disbursing Rs.5,00,000/- for tuition fee and hostel fee.
|Mr.Amit Jain, from EDT Engineering has sponsored scholarship for five meritorious and economically weak students of RCOEM till completion of their graduation. The scholarship amount is Rs. 50000/- per year for each student. The total amount of scholarship is Rs.30 lakhs.|
Mr.Punit Bagla from Civil Engineering has donated Rs.50,000/- for Student Welfare Fund.
It is therefore, my sincere appeal to all alumni to contribute generously in the fund for noble cause so that more number of students can take benefit of the scheme. The bank details are given below for welcoming your contributions.
|Name of Bank||UCO Bank, RCOEM Campus, Katol Road , Nagpur.|
|ISFC Code||UCBA 0001931|
|Name of A/C||SRKNEC Students’ welfare Fund|
|Contact Persons||1) Dr. Rajesh Pande, Principal, RCOEM, Nagpur.
Mobile No.:- 09822224468,
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Prof. N.M.Deshkar, Student councilor,RCOEM, Nagpur.
Mobile No. :- 09850395303,
E-mail :- email@example.com
Let’s join hands to make our Institution world class, unique and globally relevant. The real strength of the Institution lies in its alumni, and I am sure you will graciously extend a helping hand to the institution.